- 02 Jun
How to Succeed at Tradeshows
By Dan Hoff
Trade shows are great places to network with new clients, meet potential partners and check out what the competition is up to. Tradeshows can be as simple as a large meeting room in a hotel with rows of booths, but some can be more elaborate, expansive and expensive.
Tradeshow Success Isn’t Easy . . . But it Shouldn’t be Impossible Either
So, before you sign up to attend a tradeshow, you need to do some research. You need to determine exactly what you are getting yourself into, what it will cost and what you can expect in return.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself and your team to determine which show is right for your business:
- Will your ideal audience be in attendance?
- Will you get a list of the attendees?
- Can your business be named in the program?
- Are there extra opportunities to sponsor at the event?
- How many attendees have they had in the past?
- And, what will it all cost?
Want to learning more?
We help companies succeed at tradeshows. And we may be able to help you as well. So take a look at some of our free resources to get you started on the right path to Tradeshow Success.